NinjaAnime Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NinjaAnime Game

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Empty
PostSubject: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:11 am

waits
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:12 am

I'm here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:15 am

*focus your chrakra into your finger and you shoot ice bullet*
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:17 am

"focus chakra on all fingers and shoots at a tree"cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:20 am

*good job*
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:22 am

I wonder if I do this"uses at least a quarter of his chakra and the ice bullets grow"heheheh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:23 am

i going to teach ice clone
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:26 am

that's easy just look"makes handsigns"hidden mist just"a great mist appears and the ground is with water"now"steps the water"Ice clone jutsu"the water transforms to ice and makes a clone of me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:26 am

*good job stop going a head of me*
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:27 am

ok sensei
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:29 am

*i going to teach ice dome focus your charka into a shield then a ice dome appear over you*
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:30 am

"concetrates chakra"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"a huge dome appears"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:35 am

*ok i going to teach ice aroma focus your into your shirt and and ice aroma appear
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:37 am

"focus and smells his shirt"what does this do????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:40 am

and aromu appear to protect you
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:40 am

attack me then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:43 am

*ok i going to teach you ice puppet *
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:44 am

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:46 am

*give you a puppet and focus your charka into the puppet and the puppet turn into and it shoot bullet and the oppent garra*
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:48 am

"focus chakra and puppet starts shooting bullets of water"hey I know how to beat rikyuo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:48 am

tell me on msn
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:51 am

now another jutsu sensei
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:52 am

ice burial
Back to top Go down
Sasu
Sasu

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:54 am

sensei you forgot that's my kenkei genkai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:57 am

*focus your charkra and shoot water you oppent he get wet shoot ice bullet at him and he is freeze him to dealth*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here   Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasu Training Riyuaka don't post here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next